Welcome to Wembley Park Drive Medical Centre
Wembley Park Medical Centre currently serves 12000 patients of mixed ethnicity.
- We are introducing a new appointment system to improve patient care
- Our aim is to give priority to patients who urgently need to see a doctor or nurse.
- Please note that Urgent Appointments are only for urgent medical problems.
- Reception will ask the nature of your problem to ensure that urgent appointments are used appropriately – you may be asked to book a Routine Appointment instead.
- Urgent Appointments will be allocated in the morning, for the same day.
- Although we will try to make the appointment with the doctor of your choice, this may not always be possible; in which case, you will be offered the next available doctor, but it is important to maintain continuity
- Routine Appointments are for repeat prescriptions, results, referral letters, longstanding medical problems and other non-urgent matters.
- Routine Appointments can be made up to one week in advance.
- Your problem may be suitable for an appointment at our sister surgery, in Chaplin Road Wembley, which deals with minor ailments. Appointments at Chaplin Road will be: 6:30pm. To 9:00pm. Monday to Friday and on weekends from 9:00am. to 3:00pm,providing a 7 day service.
- Doctors at Chaplin Road will have access to the Wembley Park Medical Centre clinical system, with your consent.
The Patient Participation Group was involved in the introduction of this system
Please let us know as soon as possible if you no longer require an appointment, please contact Reception to cancel it, so that we can offer it to another patient who may need seeing.
You can cancel your appointment in and out of hours by calling our appointments line 0208 903 6033 this is an automated system
Please listen carefully to the message and speak clearly when forwarding the required information.
Replying CANCEL to the automated reminder texts sent to you before your appointment.
Brent Health App - Your local NHS at a touch of a button.
Our latest survey results are now available. See how we did...
If you need a chaperone, please advise the receptionist when booking a consultation.
Interpreting - for patients who don't speak English
Do you need to see a GP Urgently?
Dr Juliette Ross has been practising at Wembley Park for the past 30 years. She is supported by her colleagues, Dr Sachin Patel, Dr Davina Kreft, Dr Liyanage, Dr Salima Tariq, Dr Caroline Cox, Dr Hema Vora, Dr Sobitha Myurathan, Dr Dunbar, Dr Jivan,Dr Mathew. Our clinical team also includes Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistants.
Our team of reception staff are happy and willing to help with all your enquiries both on the phone and in person at the surgery.
Our dedicated staff will be of assistance at all times as our moto says HELP US TO HELP YOU! You can help reception staff in providing as much information as possible at the first point of call, allowing the members of staff to help direct you to see the right person. This allows us to save time and inconvenience.
The website will help to provide up to date resource links, health care related information and provide current up to date news, developments & changes that are relevant to the practice and the care of our patients. Have a browse through the website and provide any feedback or suggestions that can be considered for any future development or improvements. This will enable us to go on and further develop other services .
You can submit a repeat prescription request online via Patient Access by clicking on the image on the right. You must register to use this service, a login pin number should be requested from the surgery to register and activate the service.
Download our Practice Leaflet Here
(Site updated 24/09/2018)